Join us on an in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades! Includes an airboat ride, nature walk, mangrove wilderness boat ride and a delicious lunch!
Captain Bob’s Everglades Adventure Tour from Naples
Guided tour departing from Naples
8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
What to Bring
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Insect Repellant (rarely needed)
- Biologist-guided transportation from the Naples in an air-conditioned tour van
- Adults Ages 16+
- Young Adults Ages 13-15
- Children Ages 4-12
- Little Ones Ages 3 and younger
Experience the highlights of the Florida Everglades on our airboat tour, nature drive & reptile show!
- Our biologist will pick you up in our air-conditioned tour van and narrate the tour out to the Everglades. You will learn about the history of the area as well as the conservation status of one of the world’s most unique and imperiled wilderness areas.
- Upon arrival at our destination, guests board an airboat that will navigate the pond apple swamps and marshes of the Western Everglades! During your airboat ride you’ll see alligators and a beautiful variety of unique birds that may include roseate spoonbills, great egrets, wood storks, purple gallinules, snail kites, and more.
- How much do you know about snakes, turtles and alligators? What’s the difference between venomous and poisonous? How long can alligators stay underwater? What’s their life expectancy? How fast do they grow? When is nesting season? What’s the difference between gators and crocodiles? Learn all about the reptiles of Florida in this exciting and educational interactive reptile presentation!
- Embassy Suites (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero, Fl 33928)
- Target (2415 Tarpon Bay Blvd, Naples, FL 34119)