Explore the Eastern Everglades with an expert naturalist! Includes guided transportation from the Fort Lauderdale area, a short nature walk, an educational gator show and an airboat ride in Everglades National Park!
Everglades Day Safari from Naples
Pickup available from the Naples Area
- Fort Myers:
- Tour 7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Pick-ups: 7:20 am – 7:45 am (Approximate)
- Drop-offs: 5 pm – 5:30 pm (Approximate)
What to Bring
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Insect repellant (if needed)
- Adults Ages 16+
- Young Adults Ages 13-15
- Children Ages 6-12
- Private Tour Groups of 2-10 people
- Additional Passengers per person
Everglades Day Safari Adventure Details
- Round-trip transportation from the greater Fort Myers area to the Everglades in an air conditioned custom tour van.
- A well-educated, highly-trained naturalist guide.
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress.
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park.
- A delicious lunch in the heart of the Everglades.
- And a spectacular airboat ride through alligator flag marshes and pond apple forests.
Our nature walk is a leisurely stroll into the ancient cypress swamp forests of the Everglades. These freshwater areas are home to old growth bald cypress that tower of the swamp and provide homes for owls, woodpeckers, bats, and raccoons. Orchids, bromeliads, ferns, and climbing vines create a lush sub-tropical landscape like no other place in North America. Alligators and turtles nest nearby and a variety of bird species can be found under in the shade of the cypress.
- Our Everglades tours that depart from the Naples area include a 1.6-mile round-trip walk.
Boat Cruise in Everglades National Park
Embark on a scenic boat cruise that navigates through Everglades National Park’s mangrove estuary known as the 10,000 Islands. Dolphins, manatees, and many shore birds are often spotted throughout the back bays of Florida’s southern frontier.
Historic Smallwood’s Store Museum
Step back in time 100 years and discover what life was like in the United States’ southern most frontier. Established by Ted Smallwood in 1906, this amazing structure that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places has stood the test of time and weathered every hurricane that nature has blown at it! Admission is covered for guests who wish to check out the museum as it looked when the it was closed as a trading post over 40 years ago.
Our midday meal is served in tiny town of Everglades City, renowned for its amazing seafood. Enjoy the relaxed ambiance as well as a delicious lunch with the following choices and much more:
- Fried chicken strip basket
- Fried mahi basket
- Grilled or fried chicken sandwich
- Charbroiled cheeseburger
- Mahi sandwich (blackened, broiled, or fried)
- Veggie wrap
- Cheese quesadilla
- Caesar salad topped with choice of grilled chicken or mahi
- All meals come with soft drink, iced tea, or coffee.
Our tours that depart from the Fort Myers area enjoy an amazing airboat ride in the marshes and pond apple swamps of the Western Everglades where there are more alligators per acre than anywhere in the world. For one hour, you’re surrounded by alligators of all sizes and a variety of birds of all shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Embassy Suites (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero, Fl 33928)
- Target (2415 Tarpon Bay Blvd, Naples, FL 34119)