YOUR EVERGLADES ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
PLEASE SELECT YOUR TOUR
The Day Safari is a certified Everglades eco-tour, led by a biologist who guides you into the Everglades and explores the four main ecosystems, including the pine savannas, cypress swamps, mangrove forests, and sawgrass prairies.
Enjoy an amazing airboat tour, nature walk through ancient cypress, mangrove wilderness boat tour in Everglades National Park, wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve and a delicious southern lunch with this Florida eco-safari!
Every tour is private!
Meet us in the Western Everglades where our biologist will guide you through a pine forest to an observation tower to view the Corkscrew Marsh. Enjoy an educational reptile show and complete your experience on an airboat in search of alligators and a spectacular array of birds.
With over 40 airboat operators in Florida, it’s hard to know who provides the best tour. With Everglades Day Safari, we offer state-of-the-art noise dampening headsets that also allow your guide and boat captain to narrate the tour! Additionally, our airboat takes place in an amazing natural setting surrounded by wildlife. It’s easy to say it’s the best airboat experience!
IN-DEPTH GUIDED DAY TRIPS INTO THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES!
EVERY EVERGLADES DAY SAFARI ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- All tours are completely private!
- Round-trip transportation from the greater Fort Myers or greater Fort Lauderdale areas
- A well-educated, highly trained biologist or naturalist guide
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers
- And a spectacular airboat tour through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests