We are currently offering private, half-day tours (Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure) for 6-9 guests!
Pete Corradino – Owner/Wildlife Biologist/Guide
YOUR EVERGLADES ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
PLEASE SELECT YOUR TOUR
The Day Safari is a certified Everglades eco-tour, led by a biologist who guides you into the Everglades and explores the four main ecosystems, including the pine savannas, cypress swamps, mangrove forests, and sawgrass prairies.
Enjoy an amazing airboat tour, nature walk through ancient cypress, mangrove wilderness boat tour in Everglades National Park, wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve and a delicious southern lunch with this Florida eco-safari!
Every tour is private!
Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure is our swamp tour geared toward younger adventurers, yet suitable for explorers of all ages. Our expert naturalist teaches you about the amazing alligators, snakes, turtles, bears, birds, and other wildlife that call the Everglades home.
This Florida eco-safari includes an airboat ride, reptile presentation and a nature walk – dry walk or swamp wet walk – your choice!
IN-DEPTH GUIDED DAY TRIPS INTO THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES!
EVERY EVERGLADES DAY SAFARI ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- All tours are completely private!
- Round-trip transportation from the greater Fort Myers or greater Fort Lauderdale areas
- A well-educated, highly trained biologist or naturalist guide
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers
- And a spectacular airboat tour through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests