Regretfully I must let you know that we have suspended operations through March 31st due to the ongoing concerns over the Coronavirus. Safety of my guests and staff are the highest priority. I apologize for any inconvenience and truly hope that the steps we collectively take today to combat the spread of the virus will benefit everyone in the long run. Thank you for your understanding.
Everglades Day Safari
YOUR EVERGLADES ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
PLEASE SELECT YOUR TOUR
The Day Safari is a certified Everglades eco-tour, led by a naturalist who guides you into the Everglades and explores the four main ecosystems, including the pine savannas, cypress swamps, mangrove forests, and sawgrass prairies.
Enjoy an amazing Fort Myers airboat tour, a nature walk through ancient cypress, a mangrove wilderness boat tour in Everglades National Park, a wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve, and a delicious southern lunch with this Florida eco-safari!
Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure is our Everglades tour geared toward younger adventurers, yet suitable for explorers of all ages. Our expert naturalist teaches you about the amazing alligators, snakes, turtles, bears, birds, and other wildlife that call the Everglades home.
This Florida eco-safari includes an airboat ride and a reptile show with the opportunity to hold an alligator! Bring your camera. This is truly a photographer’s paradise.
IN-DEPTH GUIDED DAY TRIPS INTO THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES!
EVERY EVERGLADES DAY SAFARI ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation from the greater Fort Myers and greater Fort Lauderdale areas
- A well-educated, highly trained naturalist guide
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers
- And a spectacular Fort Myers airboat tour through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests