Explore the Eastern Everglades with an exert naturalist! Guided transportation from the Fort Lauderdale area, educational gator show and an airboat ride in Everglades National Park!
Everglades Day Safari - Pick-Up Available from The Greater Fort Myers/Naples Area
An in-depth day tour that explores the 4 main ecosystems of the Everglades!
- Fort Myers:
- Tour 7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Pick-ups: 7:15 a.m. – 8 a.m. (Approximate)
- Drop-offs: 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Approximate)
What to Bring
- Face Mask (Required while in tour van)
- A camera
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Insect repellant (if needed)
- Adults Ages 16+
- Young Adults Ages 13-15
- Children Ages 5-12
- Private Tour Groups of 2-10 people
- Additional Passengers per person
Everglades Day Safari Adventure Details
- Round-trip transportation from the greater Fort Myers/Naples area to the Everglades in an air conditioned custom tour van.
- A well-educated, highly-trained naturalist guide.
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress.
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park.
- A delicious lunch in the heart of the Everglades.
- And a spectacular airboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests.
Our nature walk is a leisurely stroll into the ancient cypress swamp forests of the Everglades. These freshwater areas are home to old growth bald cypress that tower of the swamp and provide homes for owls, woodpeckers, bats, and raccoons. Orchids, bromeliads, ferns, and climbing vines create a lush sub-tropical landscape like no other place in North America. Alligators and turtles nest nearby and a variety of bird species can be found under in the shade of the cypress.
- Our Everglades tours that depart from the Fort Myers area include a 1.6-mile round-trip walk.
After a visit to the historic Smallwood’s Store Museum in Chokoloskee, the 60-minute scenic boat cruise navigates through Everglades National Park’s mangrove estuary known as the 10,000 Islands. Dolphins, manatees, and many shore birds are often spotted throughout the back bays of Florida’s southern frontier.
Our midday meal is served in tiny town of Everglades City, renowned for its amazing seafood. Enjoy the relaxed ambiance as well as a delicious lunch with the following choices and much more:
- Fried chicken strip basket
- Fried mahi basket
- Grilled or fried chicken sandwich
- Charbroiled cheeseburger
- Mahi sandwich (blackened, broiled, or fried)
- Veggie wrap
- Cheese quesadilla
- Caesar salad topped with choice of grilled chicken or mahi
- All meals come with soft drink, iced tea, or coffee.
Our tours that depart from the Fort Myers area enjoy an amazing airboat ride in the marshes and pond apple swamps of the Western Everglades where there are more alligators per acre than anywhere in the world. For one hour, you’re surrounded by alligators of all sizes and a variety of birds of all shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Captiva, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach or Cape Coral area
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway (11281 Summerlin Square Drive, Fort Myers Beach)
- Fort Myers area
- Perkins Restaurant (14801 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers)
- Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero area or points North of Fort Myers
- Embassy Suites Estero (10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero)
- Staying at one of the following locations? We can pickup you up at the front door:
- Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa
- Residence Inn Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
- La Quinta Inn Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
- Embassy Suites Estero
- Springhill Suites Estero
- Hampton Inn Estero