The Everglades Day Safari offers an in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades!
8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
What to Bring
- Face Mask (Required)
- Rain poncho (rarely needed)
- Insect Repellant (rarely needed)
- Adults Ages 16+
- Young Adults Ages 13-15
- Children Ages 4-12
- Private Tour Base price includes 6 people
- Additional Passengers For private parties larger than 4 people
Captain Bob’s Excellent Airboat Adventure (from the Greater Fort Lauderdale Area)
- Upon arrival at our destination, you board an airboat that will navigate the “River of Grass” portion of Everglades National Park! During your airboat ride you’ll see alligators and a beautiful variety of unique birds that may include roseate spoonbills, great egrets, wood storks, purple gallinules, snail kites, and more.
- How much do you know about alligators? How long can they stay underwater? What’s their life expectancy? How fast do they grow? When is nesting season? What’s the difference between gators and crocodiles? Learn all about the crocodilians of Florida in this exciting and educational gator show.
- Stroll through the park and explore the wildlife exhibits accompanied by your guide and take a short boardwalk through a pond apple forest. Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure is fun for the whole family!